Thursday, May 10, 2012

Spring mini vacation to the Buckeye state; Birdathon reminder & update


Friday morning I will be on the road towards Toledo,OH. The Great American Birding Festival will be our enjoyment besides visiting relatives. Cell phone alerts will be quite limited ( hey it's a vacation...) for the next several days unless its a real rarity . I should be able to get online in the eve hopefully to post reports.


I take another opportunity here asking you to support the Birdathon, our BBC team of Donna Evans , Dennis Hreshowsik, Bob Washburn,  and Mike Yuan going all out  in supporting the Great Gull Island Project.I'll post their results at my earliest convenience

Here's my previous post on details

http://peters-prospect-bird-sightings.blogspot.com/2012/05/saturday-may-10th-imbd-or-birdathon.html

Elizabeth White is willing to meet with freinds or birders  for the Prospect Walk to celebrate the Birdathon Saturday.

Meet 7 am at Grand Army Plaza's Stranahan Statue, our usual BBC walk meet spot.

Enjoy the beauty of migration this weekend,

Peter