Thursday, December 3, 2009

Dec 3rd Prospect ....Feeders up , another season of flying seeds...


I am happy to announce ,as I have done for years past, that the bird feeders are up. For protection of the site , I wont reveal the location since most of you know or alerted others where.If you are new to the birding community and want to know where they are, drop me a line at Prosbird@aol.com

Enjoy the delights of the season, as birds put on their show throughout the winter.

Thanks to Larry Zirlin, Gil Shrank, and Heidi Steiner for their start up $ contributions for the bird seed and suet.

"Kingsboider"

PS. If you happen to see squirrels ( Oh yes, they are pests) raiding the feeders --actual munching that is--watch them and let me know their latest innovative tactic. I tried to make it hard as possible for the pesky critters;or if the feeders need fixing.