Tuesday, December 1, 2009

PPA announcement on rink +scope/tripod deal for the $$ conscious


I picked this up from my membership email I got from the Prospect Park Alliance on the new rink plans . Most interesting to see in this missive is the "restored environment and green space " (click on the green link for graphic profile) which would be a tremendous upgrade from the current degraded natural spot. If birds like it then, I would be happy.


*
*
*
"Kingsboider"
^O^^O^^O^^O^^O^^O^^O^^O^^O^
I wouldn't post advertise products ever on this blog but its too good to pass up this info. I bought this light scope a few weeks ago and found it pretty good for the money (and my back!) .Its only 99 dollars plus with the tripod only 30 dollars more.So if you are budget conscious, its a good deal. For me, its just perfect for the park.
*
*
*
*