Thursday, September 25, 2008

Just a brief resting spell

Dear readers:

This blog will be taking a 5 -day hiatus as I lead the Brooklyn Bird Club on its annual fall weekend trip--this time to Chincoteague Island, Virginia, with stops to Bombay Hook Refuge, Cape Henlopen State Park, Kiptopeke State Park, and Eastern Shore NWR besides 2 full days to Chincoteague NWR. I wont be able to post local listings or the like until next Wednesday except Cell phone text messages ( no email) of rarities while I am down south. I'll be back soon enough...cause you cant keep the Brooklyn out of this native.

Cheers, Peter

PS. I will submit a field trip listing when I get back. see the left sidebar for BBC Field trips. ("Other Journals")

Also , one more note. check out http://www.birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/NYSB.html  in case someone posted PP ,BBG,GWC birds on the regular listserves.for rare birds, http://www.birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/MTRO.html  No need to be a subscriber for Birdingonthe.net.