Sunday, May 15, 2011

BBC Birdathon teams list and Master list


Dear readers:

The link below is from the BBC trips blog.

A long tiring day and weekend for me ( at least 13 hours in the field yesterday + pizza party afterwards to count the totals. Plus I had to lead a trip today ....crazy.....

http://tinyurl.com/BBCbirdathonlists

--Kingsboider

By the way, I got a note from our own Tom Stephenson that his team won the Cape Island trophy in the New Jersey World Series Birding Event.
see his note:

Hi Peter,

I thought you'd be interested in knowing that my team (with Scott Whittle and Sam Gallick) won the World Series of Birding's Cape Island Cup yesterday.

5 years ago Zeiss Optics got me started by invited me to join one of their WSB teams. Since then I’ve come in 2nd 3 times (won the photo category once only to have our entry disqualified due to a cryptic deadline rule special to that category), and now, finally, we won!