Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Interview Request from journalist for beach birders

I received this message  on the BBC website.
Please answer direct if interested ( and u r a regular beach birder):

Langmuir, Molly



To: info@brooklynbirdclub.org


Subject: Hello from New York magazine


Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 14:20:09 -0400






Hello,


I’m a reporter at New York magazine working on a piece for our summer issue that will feature a few different people who regularly visit a particular New York beach. This is sort of a shot in the dark, but my mom is a birder and I know she likes to return to the same places frequently so I wondered – do you know of any birders who are regulars at a particular NY beach? And if so, might you be able to put me in touch with them?


Thanks for your time and please let me know if you have any questions.


Best,


Molly Langmuir

Molly.Langmuir@nymag.com


212-508-0668