Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fall is today & here's what's new....

Dear readers and birders:

When you opened my blog, you probably noticed something very different...Oh you noticed?  Yes, I changed the design or template more like it. After seeing the same thing every day, I felt I needed a change, to keep my brain invigorated. Also, in change with the season, I think this new format is in tune with Autumn reflections...(and the reading is easier..i hope! and one more thing...U have to like the flying birds up there in the right upper corner...)

Happy Autumnal equinox!

From skyandtelescope.com for Wednesday, Sept. 22

Autumn begins in the Northern Hemisphere, and spring in the Southern Hemisphere, at 11:09 p.m. EDT. This equinox marks when the Sun crosses the equator heading south for the year. Day and night (if you include twilight as night) are about equally long

By the way, for anyone curious about how my group fared on the Cape May trip last weekend, here's the link to the list:

http://bbcprevioustripreports.blogspot.com/