Thursday, August 30, 2012

BLOG CHANGE- NEW VERSION

Dear Prospect Sightings readers

Due to my difficulty entering new posts on the old blogger where the menu sort of disappeared today, I CREATED  a NEW BLOG under the upgraded google version. Google said the old blogger will be discarded in coming months. Don't know if it will be easier for me but in the future, I will be posting to this new blog design.The new version looks raw right now until i have more time to customize and add new features over time this will do for now. Right now, I have to finish the BBC newsletter by the weekend.

Keep both the old and new bloggers as bookmarks for now.

The new Blog is called PROSPECT PARK & NORTH BROOKLYN

the  new html address is http://prospectsightings.blogspot.com/

Hoping its smooth sailing from here on...(fingers crossed)

Peter

PS.. There is an email address gmail account listed on the new version.Thats for the google account,please do not email at that address, I dont read emails on Gmail.

Thanks